1. We have put together a team of specialist’s team of professionals that deal specifically with London shop fit outs. They are specially assembled to ensure we offer the best in reliability, efficiency and service to all our valued customers.
2. All of our London shop fit out professionals are all fully trained and qualified within their specific areas of expertise, all of our electricians to our plumber, our joiners, our flooring specialists and even our painters and decorators boast of decades’ worth of experience in fitting out of shops.
3. Our companies’ strong work ethic ensures we employ only the best candidates to work in our specialized London shop fit outs service. These professionals we have share our strong work ethic and dedication to providing the best level of service to all of our customers.
4. Providing a specialist project manager to supervise and oversee the fitting out of our client’s shop unit, giving our clients that essential one point of contact throughout their shop fit out process.
All of these points makes our firm the only real choice when it comes to choosing a firm for your London shop fit out.
Book in time today with our specialist fitting out of shops assessor to ensure you get a free consultation with the best firm to carry out the fitting out of your London based shop unit.
Firstly, it’s important to understand what a shop fit out is, our London shop fittings service, simply relates to a shop unit being taken from its empty shell, with only the walls constructed, then being made for functional use and ready for business, using a skilled workforce of professionals, who will enable the power, the water and ensure the decoration, the flooring and the wood work and counters are assembled ready for the shop to open to the public.
The process is as follows:
Our specially trained and qualified electricians, would ensure your empty shell of a shop unit would have the necessary wiring in place for your power needs, further ensuring all of your lighting has the correct types of fixtures to best suit the end use of your shop unit, if that’s spot lights or florescent bulbs, which ever lighting solution best suits your shops specific end use.
Our highly trained and qualified plumbers, would ensure all the necessary pipe work is in place for all of your water supply and heating needs. Fitting all sanitary units effortlessly, with the latest techniques and most efficient finishes to ensure your London shopfitting has been carried out to the highest level of satisfaction to you, our valued customer.
Our expertly trained and qualified joiners, would ensure the necessary counters, false ceilings, cornering and shelving units are built and constructed to ensure the fitting out of your London shop has the latest in additional aesthetically appealing storage spaces and finishes to ensure the look of your London shop unit is exactly how you, our valued customer, has outlined in the discussions with our specialist assessor, during your free consultation.
Expertly skilled Flooring specialists, providing the latest in modern flooring technology, to ensure the fitting out of your London shop unit has the most suitable and attractive, durable flooring to suit the end use of your London shop unit, from wooden flooring, to ceramic tiles or even carpeting, all depending on what you our esteemed customer deems suitable for your London based shop unit.
Our London shopfitters service has been uniquely tailored to cater for all of our customers’ demands, under one roof. Offering all of our talented experienced professionals to carry out their assigned tasks with proficiency and speed, therefore, ensuring that our clients London shop fitting is reproduced with minimal disturbance to our valued customers and maximum efficiency to ensure that our clients shops will be ready for business as soon as possible.
Freeing up our esteemed customers time to concentrate on the important tasks surrounding the running and setting up of their London based shop unit.
So all you have to do is contact us today to book in a free consultation with our specialist London shop fit outs service assessor, who will come to inspect and assess you London shop fitting to provide you, our potential customer, with a realistic estimate of costs and realistic time for completion, once our assessor has fully understood your specific requirements for your London shop fit out.
Whilst at the same time of understanding your relative specifications, also offering the necessary advice on the latest in innovations and technology within each area of your desired shop fit out. Looking in detail at each aspect of your shop fit out and providing the latest in lighting options, along with the latest looks in woodwork to best suit your London shop units end use. Further, offering the most suitable options in flooring options to best suit your shop fit out requirements.
Our London shop fit outs Service process:
1. Book free consultation with our specialist London shopfitter assessor, having an in depth discussion with our specialist assessor, outlining in in detail the specific end use of your London based shop fit out. Also, in this discussion, you our valued customer would highlight exactly how you want your shop unit to look and the exact level of finishes and budget constraints you have to work within.
Where our assessor will provide you with a rough estimate on costings and completion of your London shop fitting. Our assessor, will meet you at London shop fitting location and assess you shop fitting requirements after engaging in a detailed discussion with you, our valued potential customer, to understand what your exact expectations and requirements for your London shop fit out are.
2. Once our London shop fit outs assessor as provided you our potential client with a detailed breakdown of costings and time scales, and you have contracted our London shop fit outs service to complete your London shop fitting.
3. Our London Shop fit out service team of professionals to start on carrying out the fitting out of your London shop unit, being supervised by our specialist assessor, who will be that essential one point of contact, as your project manager to you our valued customer, as your project manager, our specialist assessor is tasked with providing you our valued customer with updates on the progress of your London based shop fit out, as frequently as you, our valued customer deem necessary for the fitting out of your London based shop unit. All of our highly trained team of professionals would report back to our assigned project manager when completing their tasks, who in turn would report back to you our, valued customer.
4. Completion of you London shop fitting using our uniquely tailored London shop fit out service, as described in detail by you to our specialist assessor during your free consultation.
So call today to book in your free consultation with our specialist assessor, to ensure the fitting out of your London based shop unit is carried out by the professional, our specially trained and qualified team of experts.